“RENOVATED TWO BEDROOM DOUBLE BRICK TOP FLOOR APARTMENT IN QUIET SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION”
This beautifully renovated apartment is situated on the top floor at the rear of a two-level quality security building. Nestled within well maintained and manicured gardens, this complex is located in a quiet, sought after street and offers bright and inviting open plan living areas with quality fixtures and fittings throughout . Enjoy a great lifestyle location with only a short walk to Rockdale train station, Bexley shops, quality schools and only metres away from popular Seaforth park.
Ideal for first home buyers or investors, this quality apartment is ready to move straight in and enjoy or lease out immediately. Don't miss this opportunity.
• Double brick security intercom complex with well maintained, manicured gardens
• Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-ins
• Gourmet hostess kitchen with granite benchtops and breakfast bar
• Inviting open-plan lounge and dining area, with split system air-conditioning
• Deluxe renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath, underfloor heating and quality Caroma fittings
• Floating timber floors throughout for easy maintenance
• Internal laundry room with ample storage
• Large entertainer's balcony with leafy outlook
• Separate, remote lock-up garage, with ample undercover visitor's parking
• Walk to Rockdale train station, Bexley shops, quality schools and parklands
• Minutes to Rockdale Plaza and popular Brighton-Le-Sands beach and restaurants
For further information contact Gina Alexiou on 0477 500 007.
What’s around Caledonian Street
Contact the real estate agent
PRD - Bexley North
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Bexley, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Bexley, NSW 2207
Discover what it's like to live in Bexley before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Bexley, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Bexley, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for sale in Bexley, NSW 2207
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs