“Perfect for first home buyers! Sweeping Parkland Views & Excellent Potential!”
Ideally located, this first floor two-bedroom unit offers low maintenance living, with easy access to all the surrounding amenities of New Lambton and beyond. Perfectly suited to first home buyers or investors, the unit is situated within a well-maintained apartment complex, complete with lock-up garage and carport parking space. Offering sweeping views over Wallarah Park, the sizeable living area opens out onto a tiled balcony, which creates a relaxing spot to watch the world – and passing birdlife – go by. Neatly presented, the unit is move-in ready, providing a spacious and well-thought-out layout, with the potential for upgrade should it be desired. The location is certainly a drawcard here, offering easy access to New Lambton's excellent amenities, as well as public transport options, Kotara shops, Broadmeadow services and the beautiful Blackbutt Reserve.
- Neat first floor unit offering panoramic views over parkland
- Spacious living-dining area opening out onto balcony through large sliding doors
- Neutral décor throughout, complemented by plenty of natural light and thoughtfully designed layout, low maintenance tiled flooring through living space and kitchen
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes; large master
- New ceiling fans fitted in lounge room and master, new windows last year
- Combined bathroom and laundry with separate WC
- Carport and single lock-up garage offering car space and extra storage
- Walking distance from McDonald Jones Stadium, close to New Lambton shops and eateries, public transport and John Hunter Hospital, zoned for New Lambton Public School
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify the information.