“Rare, Rendered and Ready!”
Steven Garay, McGraths Hill's Most Active, proudly presents to market yet another great property - Rendered and Rare Single Storey 4 Bedder!
A truly rare find in a family friendly suburb that is tipped to be at the top of the list for capital growth because of its proximity to the Box Hill Growth Precinct and Metro North West Rail Link.
Set on a great size 555sqm parcel of land and located in a whisper quiet crescent in highly sought after McGraths Hill, is this deceptively large residence. With an incredible sense of light, space and privacy this family home is absolutely ready to move in and enjoy life in one of the best family friendly suburbs.
- A multitude of living areas including: formal lounge, formal dining, meals and family room
- Large, centrally located kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of cupboard space
- Generous, king size master bedroom with mirrored built-in-robes and massive ensuite
- 3 massive additional bedrooms, all with built-in-robes and lush quality carpet
- Neat, tidy and convenient 2-way bathroom with bath/shower and vanity and separate w/c
- Fantastic covered outdoor entertainment decking area to entertain all your mates
- Luxury inclusions: ducted air conditioning, stainless steel appliances, floating floors
- Enclosed single carport with vehicle drive thru access to grassy backyard
- Only minutes to Arndell Anglican College, Rouse Hill Town Centre and Windsor Train Station.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Single Storey and Bigger than it Looks