“Contemporary Country Lifestyle Living with City Convenience”
Live on the top of the hill, with sweeping views over the northern coastal plain! Enjoy listening to the sounds of nature and feeding the wildlife with convenience of being a short drive of 12 minutes to Midland. This generous family home on 4.2 acres, truly offers a perfect blend of country living with all the amenity and services of the city dweller.
This home features:
* 4 double size bedrooms including walk in robe to master
* Large built in robes to bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
* 2 large renovated bathrooms including en suite with spa bath.
* Separate formal lounge with views over the coastal plain
* Formal Dining
* Massive open family room,meals and kitchen
* Timber floors to family room and large slow combustion wood fire
* Renovated kitchen with stone tops, 900 mm oven and dishwasher
* Lined and insulated rumpus room separated from the house, which could be used as a games room, studio, office or guest bedroom
* Large 2 x 3m store room under the main roof
* Ducted air conditioning
* Double lockup garage
* Massive semi enclosed patio area
* Full length verandah
* Approx 12 m x 8 m workshop with 3 phase power,double sliding door entry and tall wall height
* 17,100 sqm block with large areas of Jarrah and Marri trees
* Scheme water connected, bottled gas with NBN is due in 2020
* Reticulated landscaped gardens
* Fully fenced with fire breaks and asphalt drive way
The market is on the move, now is a great time to secure this stunning property!