Home loan calculator?
“Corner Allotment. Coveted Location. So Much Potential”
Behind a quaint cottage-style façade, and boasting a generous floorplan with well-proportioned rooms, this single-level 1950's stunner - just 220m from the coast - exudes original charm. Boasting plenty of enticing potential for first homeowners, investors and renovators alike its Golden Triangle position offers an endless list of lifestyle attractions to discover.
Set back on a coveted 529m2 corner allotment trimmed by established gardens, cheerful, sunlit interiors and polished timber floors combine to create a welcoming ambiance.
Spread out in the spacious front lounge room - complete with combustion heating, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a ceiling fan for exceptional comfort year-round - or come together in the adjoining meals zone, where creating fond family memories is easy thanks to its proximity to the galley-style kitchen.
Taking centre stage, a gorgeous original wood stove celebrates the home's heritage, while modern conveniences, ample storage and a walk-in pantry combine to ensure dinner prep's a breeze, a servery provides connection with the living zone and adjacent laundry offers external access.
Luring you outside, a shady verandah with built-in lighting hugs two sides of the home, providing the perfect place to host weekend get-togethers day or night, while the fully-fenced yard has ample lawn for the pets to play and a lengthy driveway means there's plenty of space to park the boat or caravan too.
Three sizeable bedrooms also await, while the lovely timber-clad bathroom is ready to be returned to its former glory, offering all the essentials for a stunning update, including a full sized bathtub and vintage timber vanity.
With the Esplanade at the end of your street and the sandy shores of both Southport beach and the Onkaparinga River mouth just 600m away, spend weekends exploring the popular cafés and restaurants of neighbouring Port Noarlunga, shopping at Colonnades shopping centre or making the most of the Noarlunga entertainment hub just 5 minutes away. Families can also take their pick of multiple schooling options nearby public transport makes city access so very easy!
It's time to capitalise on this incredible opportunity and create the home you've always longed for - call Carly to arrange your inspection today.
Why You'll Love It
- Sizeable family home in a sought-after 'Golden Triangle' location, bursting with undeniable character and original 1950s charm on a versatile 530m2 corner allotment
- Cottage-style façade with front verandah/porch offering side access to rear entertaining zone, established gardens, large front lawn and brick front fence
- Large, sunny lounge room with gorgeous polished timber floors, large east-facing picture windows to the front, combustion heater, wall-mounted reverse-cycle split system + ceiling fan
- Central galley-style kitchen with original wood stove/oven, freestanding electric oven & cooktop, rangehood, ample bench space, overhead storage, pantry cupboard and servery to front living + separate walk-in pantry located in the meals zone
- Generous meals zone with windows overlooking the yard + ceiling fan
- Original timber-clad bathroom with full-size bathtub, shower, vintage timber vanity and heat lamps
- 3 generous bedrooms, the master with wall-mounted reverse-cycle split system
- Large laundry with linen storage and external access
- Spacious undercover entertaining zone featuring power and built-in lighting with a wide verandah hugging two sides of the home
- Private, fully-fenced rear yard with lawn down the side
- Garden shed
- Wide, elongated driveway offering ample off-street parking
- Two (2) rainwater tanks
A Fantastic Location
- Just 220m from the Esplanade, with direct access to the Onkaparinga River mouth & spectacular Southport beach via the river bridge just 600m away
- Popular Port Noarlunga jetty foreshore precinct with cafés, restaurants, shops & amenities (~4min)
- Port Noarlunga Football, Tennis & Netball Club (~3 min)
- Seaford Meadows Shopping Centre (~3 min)
- Jubilee Playground (~4 min)
- Port Noarlunga Golf Driving Range (~4 min)
- Seaford Central Shopping Centre (~4 min)
- Colonnades Shopping Centre & Noarlunga Entertainment Hub (~5 min)
- Stunning drive-on Moana Beach (~6 min)
- Southern Expressway Entry/Exit Ramps (~7min)
- Noarlunga Hospital (~8 min)
- World-class McLaren Vale wine region (~13 min)
- Thaxted Park Golf Course (~14 min)
- Westfield Marion Shopping Centre (~20 min)
- Adelaide Airport & CBD (~30 min)