Home loan calculator?
“Your New Easy Life”
Positioned in a remarkably well-connected location that boasts easy access to the bus to the station, a choice of parks, schools and the bustling Mernda Village Shopping Center where you can meet just about every day to day need the family has, this Metricon home delivers an exciting opportunity within an ultra-desirable neighbourhood.
The main bedroom with stone finished ensuite and walk-in robe, three further bedrooms sharing an equally impressive family bathroom, separate lounge, and open plan meals/family stretching out from a stone kitchen showcasing stainless steel appliances (including a 900 mm range) provide an idyllic haven for family living.
Did we mention?
• NBN connection for homework, working from home or catching up on the latest shows…or old ones, for that matter.
• Ducted heating and cooling for all-season comfort
• Double garage with an auto door and secure internal access
• Easy care gardens with a focus on enjoying, not maintaining
• The luxury of stone finishes to the kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Robes to all bedrooms (generous walk-in to the main)
• Good looking, hard wearing engineered timber floors to the gallery hallway and open plan living area
• Two living areas provide spaces for all generations
The easy walk to Neptune or Buttercross parks will help you reach your daily steps target!
**Photos for illustrative purposes only**
Due diligence checklist - for home and residential property buyers -
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website has been prepared by eXp Australia Pty Ltd ("the Company") and/or an agent of the Company. The Company has used its best efforts to verify, and ensure the accuracy of, the information contained herein. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or mistakes present in this website. Prospective buyers are advised to conduct their own investigations and make the relevant enquiries required to verify the information contained in this website.