“Modern & Spacious Family Home!”
Located in a quiet, no through street, is this deceptively large brick veneer family home that needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. It offers an excellent floor plan, perfect for the growing family, or the ability to close off half the house if you're looking for a functional home for the retiree, but still have room to accommodate the visiting family or friends!
This fantastic home is set on the high side of the street, with beautiful views captured from sitting on the front veranda.
- 4 generous bedrooms with built in robes, the king size master suite boasting a functional ensuite and a generous walk-in robe.
- A large formal living room with solid fuel heater, perfect for those winter nights.
- A massive, open plan kitchen/dining/living area opening onto an outdoor alfresco BBQ area that is north facing.
- The brand new kitchen features charcoal Caesarstone benchtops, induction 900mm cooktop, rangehood, double sink, dishwasher and soft close cabinetry.
- Central bathroom, separate toilet and laundry.
- Reverse cycle heating/air-conditioning (plus solid fuel heater in the formal living)
- Double lock up garage with automatic roller door.
- 18 panel solar system with LG battery.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Brand new outdoor blinds on the Western side of the home.
- Fully concreted driveway with side access to the 6m x 6m lock up shed with power and lights.
- Lovely new arbour on the northern side of the home providing extra privacy and nice aesthetics.
- Situated on a large allotment of 860m2, the backyard is setup for the savvy gardeners who love to grow some home grown produce, with vegetable boxes, fruit trees and a fully fenced chook run.
The property is located just 23 minutes to the stunning beaches of Inverloch and less than 2 hours drive to the Melbourne CBD.
This home is ready for you to move in and enjoy right away. For further information or to arrange your private inspection, contact Matt Redmond from Harcourts Leongatha.