A visually impressive property with period features to match
- sun drenched open plan kitchen, dining and family area
- a separate formal lounge room
- four generously sized bedrooms, all with large floor to ceiling built ins
- beautiful traditional features including timber floors, picture rails and high ceilings
- recessed timber windows, ornate archways and ceilings
- single car garage plus adjoining car space accessed through a handy automatic gate
- large outdoor entertaining area with lighting and ceiling fan
- stunning established gardens in any season
- ducted evaporative cooling and gas bayonet heating
- located in Wagga's prime medical precinct
- versatile floorplan would allow for easy conversion to medical practice (subject to WWCC approval)
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Gross rental return based on current listing price and rent per week, subject to change.