“Excellent Home in Quiet Street”
Located in a quiet no-through street, on an elevated 973m2 block, is this terrific 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom brick veneer home. Suiting an array of buyers, from first home buyers to investors or to a small family.
Features of the home include:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, ensuite, good storage by way of walk in robe, plus an extra set of built in drawers. The master bedroom captures elevated views over the street and neighbouring trees.
- Two remaining generous size bedrooms, both with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- Central family bathroom, with separate shower, bath and adjoining toilet.
- Separate laundry with external access, currently utilised as a home hair salon.
- Muilti purpose room/living room to the front of the home, with a study nook and stacks of cupboard space.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area, north facing with a solid wood fire and reverse cycle air-conditioner.
- Modern kitchen featuring an electric cooktop, electric wall oven, rangehood, dishwasher, double sink and pantry.
- Enormous undercover alfresco area, a great space for entertaining.
- Double car garage with automatic roller door and internal access direct to the kitchen.
- Lock up 4m x 3m garden shed with roller door access and concrete flooring.
- Fully landscaped backyard, tiered and retained with grass ramp access or steps to the flat grassed area at the back of the block. Providing enough room for the kids to run around and play.
- 21 panel solar system to assist in reducing power bills.
- Electric hot water service.
This property boasts fantastic street appeal, only minutes to the town centre and arguably in a very desirable location. Matt Redmond from Harcourts Leongatha looks forward to meeting you at the next open for inspection.