“New Buyer FOUND - Tracy & Jason have done it again.... :)”
With 4 large bedrooms (Including Grand Master Suite) and a study, PLUS a below ground swimming pool, Outdoor Entertaining with Built in Bar and BBQ, a really BIG lounge room and spacious Kitchen/Family/Dining, this home offers ideal family living with plenty of space for all.
- Grand Master Bedroom - its really big and features a recessed ceiling plenty of room for a sitting area and walk in robe
- Ensuite with shower
- 3 Bedrooms to the rear of the home, all are at least Queen size and all offer built in robes
- Fully fitted out Study that could also be a nursery for a young child
- HUGE separate Lounge room that would fit the biggest of couches
- LARGE Kitchen/Family/Dining area that overlooks the swimming pool and outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Appliances, including Dishwasher
- Shoppers Entry
- Ducted Air Conditioning through out the home
- Built in Bar
- Built in BBQ
- Below Ground Swimming Pool with Shade Sail
- Fenced lawn area
- Garden Shed
- Elevated location on 612sqm of manicured gardens
- Built in 2004 - first property built in the estate
- Walk to shops - approx 150m away
Walk to the end of the street and you are greeted by a gorgeous lake and recreational grounds that feature ducks and all sorts of birdlife, the perfect spot for the kids to run around or take the dog for a walk. This home is also less than 5km to Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre, the Cockburn Train Station and the Freeway and if you are a Dockers fan it is approx 4km to the new Cockburn Arc (Aquatic and Recreational Centre) and the Dockers training ground.
We welcome all other Agents and Sales Reps to bring their buyers through for a viewing and are happily conjuncting with all.