“Stunning acreage with mountain views”
Boasting incredible acreage and bush views, this quality-built Chateau home offers a peaceful lifestyle and spacious living for growing families. Large windows allow an abundance of natural light into the formal and informal living spaces. The home features a flexible floorplan which embraces beautiful tree top views and natural surroundings from all windows. A fireplace creates a relaxed ambience in the formal lounge room while the meals area is high set to enjoy the greenery while eating. Granite benchtops frame the kitchen which includes an abundance of storage and a built-in pantry. Glass sliders open to a large deck perfect for entertaining and has enviable Blue Mountains views.
Formal accommodation consists of five king-sized bedrooms all with generous built-in storage. A private retreat for parents, the master suite includes a walk-in wardrobe and enjoys the luxury of an ensuite. With easy access to local schools and just a short drive to Castle Hill or Rouse Hill, the address is a private sanctuary without compromise on convenience.
• North-facing Chateau Home on a picturesque 8.15 acres
• Open plan design with renovation potential, separate study/home office
• One owner, offered for the first time to the market
• Ducted air-conditioning, high ceilings, timber flooring & plenty of storage
• Zoned for Kenthurst Public School and Galston High School, close to Marian College and Hills Grammar
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.