“Hampton's Style Waterfront Home”
This near new, Plantation built Hampton's style waterfront home is beautifully positioned with views up the canal.
Room for a large family or home office, this five-bedroom home offers three separate living rooms and an amazing covered outdoor area to sit back and watch the sunsets while cooling off in the plunge pool.
Plenty of room for your water toys with a pontoon to suit up to 41m Boat with 4.2m Beam
Features Also Include:
* 4 Bedrooms plus 5th Bedroom or study
* Large Master with Ensuite and Walk-In Robe and sensational water views
* 3 Separate Living Areas
* Large Open Kitchen with Butlers Pantry
* High-Quality Appliances with 900mm Gas Cooktop
* Well Equipped Laundry with Ample Storage
* Drive through garage to service courtyard
* Security System
* Ducted Zoned Heating and Cooling
* Irrigation System
* Walking Distance to Residents Leisure Centre
Calypso Bay has regular security surveillance patrols, a gym (for residence use), beautiful walkways, walking distance to Harrigans Irish pub, and full-time gardeners that keep the estate looking world-class. The waterway's main entry to Calypso Bay is The "Grand Canal", which is 75 metres wide - with other canals having a width of 50 to 60 metres and an average depth of 2.5 metres at low tide.
Calypso Bay has a leisure club exclusive to residents use which includes;
Recreation and Lap Pool
By car you are just 25 minutes to Southport and 45 minutes to Brisbane, this is a must to inspect for anyone looking for luxury, quality waterfront property in a quite secluded area. Beautifully positioned on a south to water block.