“Stunning Home Overlooking Park”
This is THE perfect family home! This property contains everything you have been searching for.
Overlooking George Palmer Park, this property offers 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The main A/C bedroom, which includes a brand new ensuite, is located at the front of the home allowing separation from the kid's bedrooms.
The home has a separate formal carpeted living room with a raised ceiling, plus a spacious air-conditioned living/dining area off the large kitchen, which has a 5-burner gas stove. Leading from the living/dining area is a huge, private deck with pass-through from the kitchen. Perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The deck extends around to the back of the home, overlooking the stunning in-ground pool with outdoor shower. Imagine your family enjoying life at 19 Sealy Street, Silkstone!
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master with en-suite and A/C
- Spacious kitchen with plentiful cupboards, dishwasher, 5-burner gas stove and electric oven with separate grill
- In-ground pool with outdoor shower
- Large deck with outdoor kitchen
- Privacy hedging
- Remote-controlled 2 car tandem garage under the home, with workshops for the handyman/woman
- Water tank and raised veggie gardens
- Children's covered sandpit
- Solar Power
- 697m2 block, fully fenced backyard
- Opposite the picturesque George Palmer Park, which contains playground equipment, exercise equipment, BBQ's, BMX track, half court etc
- Booval Shopping Centre 1.7km*
- Silkstone State School 1.7km*
- Ipswich Turf Club 1.4km*
- Booval and Bundamba Railway Stations 2.5km*
- Bundamba State Secondary College 3.4km*
Be quick to avoid disappointment. Contact Lisa today to schedule your viewing.