“Outstanding investment on a prestigious cul-de-sac”
An outstanding investment opportunity in a prestigious enclave, this light filled terrace is beautifully presented throughout, while retaining scope to add value and create a luxury inner city retreat. It holds a prized end position on a sought-after cul-de-sac, metres to Oxford Street and university.
- Free flowing design with separate lounge and dining areas
- Abundant natural light, embraces a stunning northerly aspect
- Generous interiors open to a sunlit entertainers' courtyard
- Neat kitchen and bathrooms may benefit from modern update
- Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-ins and balconies
- Lovely high ceilings, plantation shutters and fireplaces
- Move straight in or update to create luxury inner city retreat
- Polished timber floors, gas outlets and air conditioning
- Rear pedestrian access, 15 minute walk to Central Station
- Stroll to Crown Street boutiques, parklands and city buses
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Selwyn Street
Nearby schools in and around Paddington, NSW
Discussions in Paddington, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Paddington, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Paddington, NSW 2021
No similar properties found in Paddington