“SOLD by Jodie Walsh”
Calling all first home buyers and downsizers! This meticulously maintained, solid brick and tile home is perfectly located within easy walking distance to trains, buses and schools. Set on a sun drenched, level 601m2 parcel of land, this property offers endless scope to add your own touches. The interiors are light and bright, with a functional floorplan just perfect to be watching the kids play from out the kitchen window at the rear of the home. An added extra for this home is a detached, solidly built studio/rumpus offering many uses whether it be a work from home office, hobbyist/or perfect 2nd living area /playroom. This is an awesome opportunity to secure your very own place to call home.
- 3 generously sized bedrooms – master with built in robe
- Detached solid brick & tile studio/rumpus at the rear of the property offering great opportunities to work from home office, hobbyist, music/playroom.
- oversized main living area overlooking your landscaped front yard
- Fresh, light & bright kitchen with abundance of storage, gas cooking and perfectly positioned with full view over the backyard.
- immaculately presented original 3 way bathroom + separate bath/shower and toilet
- Tandem double carport + extra paved area at the rear of the driveway, great for off street parking for the boat /trailer/camper etc
- A back covered pergola - the perfect place to slow down & sit back whilst taking in the view over your fully fenced level grassed and landscaped back yard. All perfect for entertaining with family and friends.
Extras include: NBN connected, reverse cycle air conditioner, garden shed, water tank, natural gas cooking + bayonet for heating
All this and a super convenient location - being an easy 10 minutes walk to Narara station, bus at door, 5 minutes drive to local schools (Niagara Park Primary catchment area), shops Gosford CBD, hospitals and waterfront. Access to the M1 freeway is also just a 10 minute drive, offering commuters easy access to Sydney & Newcastle. A must to see!
For further enquiries or to arrange an inspection call Jodie Walsh today on 0424 914 364.