“Central Location Without The Price Tag!”
Positioned in a highly desirable and private central location in Wagga Wagga, only meters from the recently upgraded Murrumbidgee River walking track which leads you directly onto Fitzmaurice Street business, social and caf hub and nearby to the popular MTC racing track.
- Quality gloss white 2 pac kitchen, black ceramic double sink, Smeg cooktop, overlooking the entertaining area with matching laundry adjoining the kitchen which offers a multi purpose use as butler's pantry and ample cupboard space.
- Inviting entry leads to open living spaces including a formal lounge with new carpet, separate dining room and a second living zone.
- Massive master bedroom with an entire wall of built in's focusing on ample hanging and storage space. Generously appointed ensuite with double shower & custom made cabinetry. Beautiful French doors opening out onto the rear entertaining area creating a peaceful sanctuary.
- All remaining bedrooms are of good size and include built in robes, with one bedroom currently set up as a home office with quality built in custom made cabinetry.
- Main bathroom is centrally located within the home, generously sized, full sized bath, shower and separate toilet.
- Comfortable living year round with efficient ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling zoned for 3 areas.
- An entertainer's delight and sets the home apart from the rest. Large undercover entertaining area emphasizes the free flow throughout the home with access from 3 sets of French doors.
- Vehicle accommodation is in abundance with a single carport leading to a double length garage with remote and a 6x4m powered garage/workshop with storage.
- Low maintenance landscaped front and rear yards with in built sprinkler system and easy to care for established gardens set back off the street with a stunning curb appeal.