“LOOKING FOR A TREE CHANGE?”
This presents a great option for those seeking a private bush setting.
The property includes a high-set timber dwelling positioned on a 5,588m2 block backing onto a State Forest reserve.
The home has loads of character with features including;
* 3 Bedrooms and a sleep-out.
* Combined kitchen and living areas.
* Original features with timber flooring, VJ walls & casement windows.
* Potential to renovate and personalize.
* Room below for parking and storage.
* Two water tanks with a storage capacity in excess of 30,000 litres.
* Small dam.
The township of Bauple is situated approximately half way between Gympie & Maryborough and provides a great option for those seeking a home with a private bush setting with the conveniences and amenities of larger towns within a 30 to 40 minute drive.
The property has been priced to sell and all inspections are welcome.
BACKING ONTO STATE FOREST.