“Unrivalled lifestyle, stylish entertainer's apartment”
Positioned on the eastern side of 'Stamford on Kent' with a prime corner setting and rare wraparound 44sqm approx. terrace, this beautifully designed and appointed apartment delivers an enviable city lifestyle. From its 19th floor position, it indulges in harbour, Opera House and open city skyline views which are striking by day and stunning at night. Delivering uncompromising style and function and a level of quality that is hard to find in today's builds, the residence has been recently refreshed making it a perfect ready-to-enjoy home or investment. 'Stamford on Kent' is considered one of Sydney's finest, pampering its residents with an extraordinary array of amenities including a 24 hour concierge, pool, steam rooms, massage room and gymnasium appointed like a platinum level professional gym.
• 133m2 intelligent and well designed floor plan
• Elegant marble clad entry foyer and attentive 24 hour concierge
• Refreshed common spaces are bright, contemporary and appealing
• Freshly carpeted and painted, C-bus lighting with updated LED lights
• Open plan living and dining wrapped in the expansive terraces
• The large terraces are exceptional alfresco entertaining spaces
• Quality stone topped gas kitchen with Smeg appliances, ducted a/c
• Two generous bedrooms with terrace access, marble bathrooms
• Master retreat with well-appointed walk-through robes and ensuite
• Internal laundry, intercom entry, single secure car space on title
• Pet friendly building (pets approved upon request)
Enjoy a wonderful sense of privacy with just one common wall and an open outlook. Resting on the city's edge, it combines a suburban feel with outstanding convenience and offers an uncompromising lifestyle opportunity. Dine out every night in Barangaroo's superb dining precinct, shop locally or walk to The Rocks, Circular Quay and its famous landmarks, bus services, the rail or Sydney's vibrant CBD.
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please call Travis Reeve on 0414 347 713 or Tim Breckell on 0411 731 133.