Rural Property description
“Country Life – 11 acres, Town Water, Potential Granny Flat, Stables, Sheds & Paddocks!”
The lifestyle and space this idyllic acreage property provides will have your heart singing. Rolling pastures, paddocks, and stables for your horses as well as stunning mountain views. It doesn't get better than this!
The sprawling low set features multiple living areas, central kitchen, and an expansive timber deck for entertaining with views across the acreage. With the added potential for a granny flat, this fantastic property represents excellent value for money!
* Lounge room with cosy open fireplace
* Large eat in Kitchen with Island bench
* Open plan family room leads onto timber deck
* Soaring high ceilings & lots of windows
* Master suite with lavish en suite bathroom
* All bedrooms & living spaces are air conditioned
* Beautiful timber floors & stylish, high gloss tiles
* Massive covered timber deck (lights & fan)
* Swimming pool for the long, hot summers
* Large 10m x 6m air conditioned shed
* Triple garage to accommodate the vehicles
* 3 x fenced paddocks – ideal for horses, cattle etc.
* 3 stables, 1 day stable + secure tack room
* Dam located on the property
* On town water
* Water tanks (2 x 23,000 Litres)
* Solar power (12kw, 48 panels) keeps the bills low
Located in the beautiful suburb of Cedar Grove surrounded by other acreage properties, perfect for horses and to enjoy not being on top of your neighbours. Cedar Grove has a friendly, community spirit and is only 8 minutes from the township of Jimboomba and 19 minutes from Beaudesert. Brisbane CBD is an easy 45 minutes' drive and the Gold Coast can be reached in just over an hour.
Contact Simon Salm Property Sales Team on 0409 673 723 to arrange your private inspection.