“Inner-city Victorian Terrace with Endless Possibilities”
A rare opportunity to acquire a Victorian terrace on the fringe of Potts Point. Set over three levels and retaining some of the original graceful features synonymous with these historic houses, the possibilities to recreate a magnificent residence are endless. Two of the bedrooms open onto their own balconies, whilst the study/guestroom opens onto a spacious tiled terrace with dazzling views to the CBD, harbour bridge and opera house. A generous courtyard with original out buildings could be easily transformed into a tranquil inner-city oasis. With its high ceilings, charming wooden staircase and numerous fireplaces, this house has enormous potential to become a gracious inner-city home.
• Historic Victorian Terrace
• Huge potential to re-imagine
• Numerous fireplaces and surrounds
• Large side courtyard
• Three terraces, one with dazzling city/bridge/opera house views
• On the fringe of Potts Point, close to public transport, cafes, bars and shops
• Steps away from the famous Harris Farm Market
• Walk to Hyde Park and the CBD
Inspect: Saturday 10.00am - 10.30am
For Sale: Expressions of Interest
Details: Anthony Birdsall 0411 190 400
Council: $380.78 pq approx.
Water: $166.86 pq approx.