“SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011”
Enjoy a low maintenance, easy care lifestyle with light-filled open plan living, private outdoor entertaining, and a compact sun-lit garden. The versatile floor plan provides a huge 3rd bedroom upstairs, or use as a home office/study, or games room.
This duplex style home was completed in 2014 and presents in near new condition. It is peacefully located in a tranquil, tree-lined street, mere footsteps to Asquith Station which provides a choice of express trains to the city via Chatswood and Strathfield.
- Spacious light-filled living room overlooks the garden
- Family/dining area opens onto the private courtyard
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooking, s/s appliances
- Beautiful solid timber flooring and LED downlights
- High ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 3 generous bedrooms, built in robes, master with en-suite
- Oversized lock up garage, extra storage, internal access
- Approx. 100m to Asquith Station, direct trains to the city
- Stroll to Coles, shops, medical facilities, parks and cafes
- Several popular primary and high schools nearby
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…"