“Under Contract !! Open home has been postponed for Friday 14th Jan @ 10am”
Sunny North facing unit with ,swimming pool.
Please note the two bedroom images have been styled for photo only !!
Quiet small boutique complex of 15 apartments close to everything!!
Very rarely does such an opportunity present itself to secure such well-presented property.
Ideal for a first-time investment or astute buyer looking to add value to their current portfolio.
This well presented 2-bedroom apartment is only a stone's throw away from the Broadwater, Grand Hotel, Broadwater promenade & swimming lagoon.
Transport almost on the doorstep within 5 mins to Australia Fair and Harbour Town Shopping precinct. Close to Gold Coast University Hospital / Campus, Southport CBD and the light rail network.
Ground floor apartment located to the side of the building is nestled in a very well-maintained boutique complex, only meters from the iconic Broadwater. Complete with neutral colours freshly painted and well presented.
The living /dining opens to the North facing covered patio to enjoy those welcoming sea breezes with morning sun or enjoying a cold beverage in the late afternoon.
Relax in the refreshing tropical style in ground pool perfect for entertaining with friends & family.
- 2 Bedroom unit both with built in robes
- open style living floor plan
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan all rooms
- Master with en-suite, Gallie style kitchen & good storage, One undercover secure parking No 2 ,4 visitors spaces & bike rack, Local - Convenient - Location.
Only a short stroll to some of the best trending restaurants & cafes offering amazing food, great coffee, world class shopping and sporting faculties.
This property offers great value in one of the northern Gold Coast trending suburbs and its location is only moments away from everything and offers something for everyone. Enjoy the iconic Broadwater with a freshwater lagoon pool and the famous Charis seafood just 500m away
A range of well recognized state & private secondary schools are in the area, close to the Southport CBD, Gold Coast Uni Hospital, Griffith University Campus and the expanding light rail network.
Close to the M1 Motorway, north to Brisbane and south to the Tweed coast and Hinterland.
The breathtaking Gold Coast beaches, cafes and restaurants are also just a short distance away by car or local transport.
Labrador is on the northern end of Gold Coast and is quickly becoming one of the sorts after destination for young growing families, first home buyers and astute investors
* Built in 1999
* 2 bedrooms, main bedroom & en-suite & ceiling fan
* Air conditioning / recently painted /bright & Airey
* Outdoor covered alfresco balcony area
* 1 car spaces underground car park No 2
* Secure Underground visitors parking, bike rack, shared storage cage
* 2 bathrooms, Gallie kitchen with storage
* NBN Broadband throughout the complex
* Currently tenanted February 2022: Weekly Rent $430
* Body Corporate weekly levies approx $85.00 pw
* Current Body Corporate Disclosure Statement available on request
* Council Rates approximately $800.00 - 6 months
* Water Rates approximately $401.00 - 3 months
* Patio off living room /swimming pool
* Carpeted lounge /Timber look flooring Bedrooms / tilted in wet areas
* Ground Floor unit, North facing
* Small pets on application & approval of body corporate committee
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.