Home loan calculator?
“Stylish, near-new 3 bedroom townhouse”
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in peaceful Macgregor is this modern and very comfortable 3 bedroom townhouse. Backing parkland, this is a rare opportunity to secure a stylish near-new home in an established suburb with all the creature comforts.
The interior features a formal entryway leading through to a large open plan kitchen with walk-in pantry, dining and living room which flows out to a fabulous rear deck. The family chef will love cooking up a storm in the stunning kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, pendant lighting, and quality stainless steel appliances. Positioned on the lower level you'll also find the laundry and separate powder room.
Ascending upstairs, three light and lovely bedrooms await. However, before you see the bedrooms, you are met by a spacious study. Perfect for working from home or a homework corner.
All bedrooms benefit from generous sizing, built in robes and plenty of natural light. The master features its own walk-in robe & ensuite, plus great views over the park. The main bathroom, also upstairs, features a shower & bath, and a separate toilet.
Also featuring a lovely outlook of the park is the elevated rear deck off the downstairs living room, which is fully covered for family meals and entertaining. Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, instantaneous gas hot water, and a double lock up garage with internal access add to the perks of this lovely home.
The popular Magpies Belconnen Golf Club is a short drive up the road, while Kippax Centre and all its amenities are less than a 10-minute walk away. There is easy access to major arterial roads which will take you into the heart of Belconnen and the city.
• Quiet street backing parkland
• Only 2 townhouses and a single house on the 1409m2 property, self-managed (low body corporate)
• Absolutely stunning
• 6-star energy efficiency rating
• Elevated timber patio
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
• Kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtops, new dishwasher, microwave, island bench
• Walk in pantry
• Downstairs powder room
• Study nook on the upper level
• Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and park views
• 2 additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Stylish main bathroom with separate toilet
• Laundry with good storage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Fabulous elevated and covered rear deck
• Fully fenced rear courtyard with grassed area
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Under stair storage
• NBN connected
• Easy access to Kippax shopping centre
• Close to Belconnen (9 minute drive)
• Less than 20 minutes to the city
• Walking distance to Macgregor Primary School and Kingsford Smith School
Living Area: 145.9 m2
Alfresco: 13.0 m2
Porch: 3.6 m2
Garage: 37.5 m2
Total GFA: 200 m2
Rates: $1,142 p.a.
Body Corporate $375 per quarter