“Spacious freestanding home in fantastic location”
This immaculately presented, fully detached home is perfectly positioned in a quiet group of four. Featuring off-street parking for up to two vehicles, and wide single garage secured by automated roller door. Behind the appealing character style facade, you will be surprised by the generous and flexible floor plan boasting two generous bedrooms and two separate living areas. The formal lounge offers decorative mantle, ornate cornices & ceiling rose, and paved courtyard. Discover a spacious north-facing living area at the rear of the home, with sliding doors onto outdoor entertaining with paving, grassed area & retractable shade.
Brimming with lifestyle appeal, this desirable city-fringe location is close to popular amenities including Brickworks Marketplace, Torrensville Primary School, Thebarton Senior College, cosmopolitan eateries, and easy access to public transport making for an easy commute to the city or Henley Beach.
- Positioned in a small, tightly held group of four
- North-facing rear yard and outdoor entertaining
- Light-filled open plan living, dining & kitchen area
- Kitchen features corner pantry & breakfast bar
- Sizeable bathroom with separate toilet & new bath
- Laundry with external access & plenty of storage
- Built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Blockout 'Screenaway' blinds in master bedroom
- Generous entrance with ample built-in cabinetry
- Electric external roller shutters provide privacy
- High quality floating floors & window furnishings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Gas hot water service, oven and cooktop
- Less than 10 minutes to Adelaide CBD & airport
- Zoned to Underdale High School, and walking
distance to Torrensville Primary School
Disclaimer: All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.