“North facing garden apartment a short walk from the village or beach”
With level access from the street and a leafy garden outlook, this tastefully modernised two-bedroom ground floor security apartment at the top of Balmoral Slopes is located a level 200m walk from the heart of Mosman Village.
Facing due north, natural light streams into the combined living and dining through the picturesque balcony. Newly updated, the kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances and is positioned alongside the separate laundry room. Finished in neutral tones, the bathroom layout provides for a full bathtub and shower recess.
Sure to exceed the expectations, enjoy unrivalled convenience to the charms of village life and to Balmoral Beaches and its celebrated dining scene. Travel into the city in around 20 minutes by car or by nearby bus stops on Spit Road.
- Bright living and dining opening to north facing balcony
- Newly upgraded kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Northern sun streaming into main bedroom with built-ins
- Timeless bathroom separating the two double bedrooms
- Spacious laundry room with sink and vast storage options
- Part of 'Tremaine', a boutique low-rise security building
- 93.5sqm on title, lock-up garage, upgraded intercom system
- Two minute walk to shops, vibrant cafes and city bus stops
- 800m to Balmoral Beach, Beach Club and Bathers' Pavilion
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Chris Lapham 0423 222 107.