“WARNING! Be Prepared to be Blown Away...”
- Home Open Cancelled -
Proudly presented by Fulton Borthwick.
You will be hard-pressed to find a superb quality home that is in an unbeatable location and packed with exceptional features that you will love both inside and out!
Tucked away at the end of a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this gorgeous home has literally everything at your fingertips, including parks, schools, universities, shops, and public transport. It's only minutes to Carousel Shopping Centre, Waterford Plaza, the vibrant Albany Highway cafe strip, and easy access to key arterial roads-Leach Highway, Albany Highway, and Manning Road.
Externally you have TWO carports (one with roller door) AND ample space to park at least two more vehicles - particularly advantageous to those who may have a caravan or boat or just want additional parking for family or friends who visit. There is also a second "shoppers entry" at the rear of the home into the laundry/scullery.
At the rear of the home, you have a surprisingly large fully paved private courtyard with a gabled patio, and garden beds with established low maintenance plants, providing the ideal setting for intimate year-round entertaining of family and friends.
Be prepared to be blown away the minute you step inside this LIGHT, BRIGHT, SPACIOUS, MODERNISED, and much-loved family home.
Excellent features include:
* Open plan kitchen/meals and TWO living areas. There is a split aircon servicing this space.
* The FULLY renovated stylish kitchen is a chefs delight with gas cooking, Bellissimo Oven, Bosch dishwasher, stone benchtops, tiled splashback, double stainless steel sink, and ample bench and cupboard space. (There is also a scullery incorporated in the laundry!)
* The master bedroom is MASSIVE with double built-in robes and split aircon
* The second bedroom has built-in robes and retrofit doubled glazed window
* The third bedroom is currently used as an office/study
* The well-appointed luxurious bathroom was renovated about 5 years ago and has a double vanity
* The laundry which runs off the kitchen includes a linen cupboard and part of this space cleverly incorporates a scullery adding even more functionality to the kitchen. How good is this!
* Timber laminate flooring is throughout the home- except the wet areas which are tiled
* Front and rear security doors
* DSC Alarm system
* Quantum electric HWS with condenser heat pump
* Two sheds
* Thomas Moore Park, Andrews Park Playground, and Hares Park are earmarked by Council for makeovers! And just a few minutes ride to Wilson Park, Canning River, and Kent Street Weir,
* Bus stop on Brairbrise just 270m away.
* And last BUT NOT LEAST friendly neighbours with a great community spirit!
* Council Rates: 1907.98 (FY 2020/2021)
* Water Rates: $723.77 (1/7/2020 - 28/2/2021)
* Strata Levies: Only $200pq
There is nothing to do, all you need is just to move in and enjoy. Inspection really will impress. For more information or to view this property, please call or text Fulton Borthwick on 0481 19 44 39.
**We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*