“Spacious Duplex With No Strata Fee's”
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY THIS HOME:
This stunning duplex located on a tightly held residential street offers the perfect blend of modern living and convenience. With 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and a garage space for your vehicle, this property is perfect for families or those looking to downsize.
The spacious and light-filled interior boasts a contemporary design, with an open plan living and dining area that seamlessly flows into the well-appointed kitchen. The three bedrooms are generously sized and offer built-in wardrobes, providing plenty of storage options. The bathroom is sleek and stylish, with a bathtub and separate shower.
Outside, you will find a private and low-maintenance grassy back garden, ideal for entertaining or the backyard cricket pitch with the kids.
Located in the sought-after suburb of Ourimbah, this property offers a convenient lifestyle. Close to schools, shops, and public transport, everything you need is just a short distance away. Whether you're commuting to work or exploring the beautiful Central Coast, this location has it all.
- Clean functional design
- Considerate and spacious floorplan
- Good size kitchen looking out over the back garden
- Large main bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Two family bedrooms
- Three-way bathroom
- Huge grassy fully fenced back garden
- Single lock up garage
- Well kept complex with two properties
- Strata title with no fee's - Just shared insurance
- Single off-street visitor car space + plenty of street parking
- Short walk to local shops, pub and Ourimbah Train Station
- 350m walk to bus stop - 1km to train
- Council Rates: $277.00p/Qtr
- Building Insurance: $930.00p/Anm
- Land/Unit Size: 311m2 Total (118m2 Internal)
- Current Rental: $410.00p/Wk - Expired Lease
- Market Rental: $500.00p/wk
- Aspect: North East
- Age: Built 1994 - 29 Years
- Complimentary Pest & Building Report Available On Request
Disclaimer: This website has been prepared for marketing purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. The information and illustrations contained in this website are indicative only and is not to be construed as advice, a recommendation or an offer for the sale or rent of property. Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the information contained in this document, but no warranty (either express or implied) is given by Raine & Horne or its agent, as to the accuracy of the contents. Prospective purchasers and/or tenants should conduct their own investigations into all matters relating to the proposed purchase and/or lease of the property.