“Comfortable, Low Maintenance Home in Great Location”
This comfortable, low-maintenance home is ideally situated within easy walking distance of Kings Meadows high school and the Kings Meadows shopping precinct. The home offers two generous bedrooms, open plan living and dining, a secure yard, and ample off-street parking. A great first home, down-sizer, or investment property.
• Low-maintenance two-bedroom home
• Comfortable, neat and tidy
• Good natural throughout
• Open plan living
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Secure yard
• Good off-street parking options
• Ideally located within walking distance of schools, shops, and services, and a short drive to the CBD and airport
• A great opportunity for first home buyers, down-sizers, and investors alike
Council rates: $240 p/q approx.
Water rates: $240 p/q approx.
Building size: 86m2 approx.
Land size: 285m2 approx.
Year built: 1993
Rental estimate:$360-$380 per week approx.
Key2 Property have obtained all information in the document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.