“Loads of Character & Charm - Perfect Entry level to Pearce!!”
Rarely ever sold!! These two bedroom free standing town homes are very very tightly held amongst their proud owners whom take extra care in keeping their small complex manicured and tidy!
Neat as a pin and ready for its next proud owner, No 2 has been lovingly presented and set to just "move in" and enjoy all that it offers. Elevated in its location allows for beautiful north-easterly rays to shoot into its large lounge area and dance across the shiny stone bench tops in the adjoining kitchen and dining area. A large laundry and extra storage room off the dining area is a real bonus as it could easily be converted to extra living space with a bit of thought and improvisation.
Two good sized bedrooms with feature robes are well segregated from the living area and provide lovely outlooks onto a cute, secure courtyard area beyond.
So close to "everywhere" you may rarely use the car as it is truly a short stroll to shops, great schools and Mount Taylor reserve!
In saying that, you can 'never' have enough storage, and the oversized double brick lock up garage with off street parking will do the trick. So if you do come with toys, or perhaps just a "little" bit more gear than you thought you had? then you have the room rarely found in todays apartment style living. Make your appointment today, we're sure you'll be happy you did...
BCorp $2420.00 pa Rates $2160.00
Please contact the agents for private inspections or open times.
In accordance with government restrictions, the number of attendees at open homes is limited. Please register your interest with the listing agents to view the property during the private inspection. Should the property be open to the public via an open home restrictions on viewing numbers will still be maintained.
Offers Over Process:
- To help buyers on value, we advertise a guide price which your offer will need to exceed.
- We suggest you review the contract prior to making an offer
- Offers are strictly confidential & not disclosed to other buyers.
- A 5% deposit (which can be payable via electronic transfer) is required just prior to exchange of contract.
- You may make as many offers by email up until the designated close date and time, there will be NO offers taken after that time.
- Within your emailed offer we need to know: 1. Your BEST offer 2. That you can exchange within 14 working days 3. That you can settle 30 days from exchange, or what your preferred settlement date is.
- The highest bid at the close, will have the first right to negotiate with the seller to purchase the property
The close date and time, will be confirmed after the weekend.