“Convenient semi style living with city and harbour views”
More like a semi than an apartment, this nostalgic c1920s split level home holds its own street frontage within a picturesque enclave close to both the harbour foreshore and the attractions of Neutral Bay Junction.
Elevated at the rear in-line with the neighbouring treetops, enjoy filtered cityscape views from the tiled entertainer's terrace. Open plan in design, the adjoining living, dining and kitchen welcome natural light from dual aspects. Two bedrooms stem off the traditional hallway, the upper-level master suite stylishly crowns this remarkable home. The top floor balcony expands the outlook even further to channel views of the main harbour through to the Eastern Suburbs.
Part of a boutique collection of just four, there is an internal laundry and invaluable undercover parking at the rear. Wonderfully peacefully yet supremely central, stroll to nearby Neutral Bay Wharf, local shops, cafes, buses and popular Neutral Bay Public School in a matter of minutes. Experience the best of both worlds, delight in the harbourside beauty of this prized pocket as well the unrivalled convenience of a quick city commute.
- Interconnecting living and dining opening to a relaxing BBQ terrace
- Caesarstone tops the gloss kitchen cabinetry, concealed laundry
- Bosch 5 burner gas cooktop, Bosch oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Harbour views from the top floor balcony, master with ensuite
- Built-in robes in bedrooms two and three, WIR in master suite
- Arched window dressed in plantation shutters in bedroom two
- Fresh paint highlighting sash windows and high skirting boards
- Skylit staircase, elegant timber floorboards and high ceilings
- Timeless neutral bathroom featuring a combined bath and shower
- Ceiling mounted shower head, stone vanity top and ample storage
- Timber-look tiling, glass balustrading and gas outlet on the terrace
- 100m to local convenience store and bus stop, 450m to ferry
- 20 minute walk to Kirribilli, Milson Point and North Sydney
- Zoned for Neutral Bay Public School, close to private schools
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided. Looking for a home loan?
Contact Loan Market's Matt Clayton, our preferred broker. He doesn't work for the banks, he works for you. Call him on 0414 877 333 or visit loanmarket.com.au/lower-north-shore