“Federation Garden Apartment, House-like Proportions”
Nestled within a boutique building of just four apartments on a quiet tree-lined street, this elegant ground floor residence offers impressive house-like proportions with the added convenience and security of strata living. Occupying the coveted northern corner of the block, the interiors are flooded with natural light highlighting the charm whilst the expansive timber decked terrace is privately shielded by established trees. Accommodation consists of two oversized bedrooms both complete with substantial built-in robes and a separate study provides additional versatility to the home. Enjoy the close proximity to cafes and shops whilst the sandy shores of both Chinaman's and Balmoral Beaches are also within easy reach from this quaint and picturesque setting.
- Generous living room with integrated cabinetry awash in northern sunshine
- Separate dining room perfectly placed off the living area extending to the vast timber terrace and garden.
- A new black and white gourmet kitchen with well-appointed appliances and pantry
- Two king-sized bedrooms both with built-in robes plus a versatile study
- Fresh all white bathroom with combined bath and shower, integrated laundry facilities
- Split system air-conditioning unit, gas bayonets, polished timber floors, high ceilings
* All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.