“BEAUTIFUL UNIT IN ‘RESORT STYLE’ APARTMENT COMPLEX”
From the moment you walk into this wonderful apartment, you will be instantly impressed by the modern decor, bright living spaces and quality finishes. Currently tenanted at $660 per week until May 2022
The kitchen is very much the heartbeat of the home, fringed by the spacious open plan living and separate dining area with great lighting and airflow coming through the sliding doors to the alfresco entertainment area overlooking the water.
The perfectly designed main bedroom has amazing water views across the lake and renovated ensuite whilst the second bedroom has access to the private courtyard and is right next to the main bathroom with bath.
"The Reserve" is a quiet and secure, ‘resort style’ complex with a reputation of being one of the best complex's on the Gold Coast. Renowned for its prime waterfront location and within walking distance to Bond University, restaurants and bars as well as both Varsity Primary and High Schools. Kilometre’s of walking and cycling tracks on your doorstep and only eight minutes to Varsity and Robina Train Station. Some of the Gold Coast's best beaches and shopping center's are only minutes’ drive away.
- Fantastic water views with direct access to the walkway around the lake
- Master bedroom with air-conditioning and renovated ensuite
- Additional bedroom with built-in-robe, air-conditioning and access to private courtyard
- Central kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, new oven, stone bench-tops and dishwasher
- Open plan living, with easy access to the large alfresco area, perfect for outdoor dining
- Renovated main bathroom with bathtub
- Dining area looking out to private courtyard
- Brand new air-conditioning unit in lounge
- Separate laundry
- Two car, secure car spaces
- Private gate access
- Storage cage
- Easy care, landscaped gardens
- Pets friendly
- Resort style pool with private beach
- Steam room
- Cinema room