“Urban Elegance Meets Outdoor Bliss: A Modern Gem in Woodville West”
Positioned adjacent to the vibrant Woodville West Reserve, with its inviting playground and soccer oval, this sleek 2017-built two-storey residence is a fusion of modern living with the joy of outdoor recreation right at your doorstep.
Upon entering through the automated panel door into the single car garage, complete with a convenient laundry nook, the elegance of contemporary design awaits.
Ascend to a sunlit living space, adorned with floorboards and leading onto a tastefully clad balcony boasting wood-like accents. The three-stacker door ensures the indoor-outdoor connection, perfect for warm summer evenings and entertaining guests.
Adjoining the living area, the kitchen, equipped with a 600 gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and practical bench space, beckons you to culinary creativity. Effortlessly stylish, it stands ready to serve both intimate dinners and grand celebrations.
The two well-sized, carpeted bedrooms offer built-in robes, accompanied by curtains that complement their privacy and coziness.
A bathroom tiled to the ceiling, housing a shower, toilet and single vanity, adds a touch of minimalist luxury.
Enhanced by ducted heating and cooling, down-lights throughout and situated right next to a recreational haven, this home is more than just a residence; it's a lifestyle.
Whether you're a young family seeking the perfect start, an investor eyeing potential or a professional craving urban tranquility, this Woodville West gem delivers on all fronts requiring minimal maintenance and everything you could need right on you front door.
Additional features include:
• Located off street, in a private lane with ample street parking available
• Prime location, discover a cruisy drive up Port Road and straight into the city and an abundance of beaches less than 10 minutes away
• Windows in abundance allowing natural light to bounce through the interior
• Centrally located between Coles Findon and St Clair Shopping Centre
• Various easily accessible public transport option in the area
• Grange Golf Club, Royal Adelaide Golf Club mere minutes away
• Nearby schools include: Our Lady Queen of Peace School, Sefton Park Primary School, Woodville Primary School, Hendon Primary School, Nazareth Catholic College, Seaton High School, Findon High School, Woodville High School, The Grove Education Centre
Ray White Prospect is taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.
Disclaimer: As much as we aimed to have all details represented within this advertisement be true and correct, it is the buyer/purchaser's responsibility to complete the correct due diligence while viewing and purchasing the property throughout the active campaign.