“Entry Level Duples”
This uniquely designed duplex occupies the entire top floor of the building & captures refreshing coastal breezes, while enjoying an abundance of natural light throughout. The location here is hard to beat, only moments to all that Palm Beach has to offer, including an array of local shops, cafes, restaurants and schools - including the popular PBC High School. Only steps away from the glistening ocean and Currumbin estuary - you'll be sure to enjoy all the benefits of this incredible position.
Boasting a functional open-plan layout, this home offers it all. A spacious living/dining space flowing out onto your very own alfresco entertaining deck, surrounded with venetian shutters for added privacy yet still allowing for those coastal breezes to flow throughout. The fully equipped kitchen offers plenty of storage and bench space, with the added bonus of a servery window opening out onto the deck, perfect for entertaining guests. The residence includes plenty of bonus features such as European laundry, ample storage space & study nook complete with a built-in bench.
Consisting 3 bedrooms which features built in robes & ceiling fans, which includes the spacious master suite with private ensuite and walk in robe. Each bedroom includes built in robes & ceiling fans. Downstairs you are greeted with a large timber deck & BBQ area allowing for plenty of space for hosting friends & family.
• Approx 300m walk to PBC High School
• Approx 800m walk to pirate park & Currumbin Creek
• Approx 900m to Pines shopping centre
• Approx 1.1km to Currumbin Primary School
• Low maintenance & fully fenced
• 2 car parking
• Timber flooring throughout
• Recently installed carpet in bedrooms
• Venetian shutters fitted on windows
• Split system air-conditioning in lounge, master and 2nd bedroom
• LED downlights throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• New stainless Bosch dishwasher
• New Rheem 125L hot water system