“WINNING COMBINATION OF STYLE & CONVENIENCE”
This two-storey townhouse has been stunningly renovated throughout and is centrally located offering a stylish, low maintenance 'lock and leave' with an excellent lifestyle to go with it!
Enter into the light-filled open plan living/dining area which comprises of a sleek modern kitchen. French doors open up from the living space outside creating a seamless blend to outdoors. The beautiful outdoor area is a massive 54sqm and boasts jarrah decked alfresco which overlook landscaped gardens offering you your own private oasis to unwind and entertain in whilst still being low maintenance.
Upstairs is home to three great sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Enjoy the convenience of bus stops almost directly outside the complex taking you back and forth into the CBD and Mount Lawley train station is also around the corner. Stroll or cycle down to the river and along the glorious cycle trails towards East Perth, Optus Stadium and Beyond. With Beaufort Street also a short walk away, it is safe to say your lifestyle will be assured living here!
- Low strata rates of $350 per quarter
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C upstairs
- Bamboo wood flooring
- 54sqm secure & private garden with jarrah decked alfresco
- Outdoor storeroom
- Separate laundry with second W/C downstairs
- Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining area with French doors opening outside
- Three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated family bathroom with bath
- Undercover parking for 1 car and additional visitor parking
- Mount Lawley High school catchment
- Bus stops almost directly outside complex and Mt Lawley train station around the corner to take you back and forth to the CBD
- Short stroll to Swan River and Beaufort Street
Currently rented at $395.00 per week to long term tenants until 20 October 2020.