Fresh, spacious, and private, this modern townhouse in peaceful Old Ocean Grove offers the best of location and easy living! With modern interiors, timber floors, and a secure garden shaded by a stunning gum tree, this home ticks all the right boxes for comfort and convenience!
- Enjoy leaving the car behind whilst you stroll to everything this prized old Ocean Grove neighbourhood can provide on foot - Perfect location for a young family, childcare/preschool in the same street, metres from Ocean Grove Primary School
- Surrounded by the melodies of native birdlife, back from the street and under the shade of whispering gums
- 3 bedroom stylish townhouse located in a family friendly street in Old Ocean Grove
- Open plan living on the lower level, forms the central family/entertaining hub of this home
- A sun-drenched lounge spills out to timber decking and a grassy front yard, securely fenced prioritising privacy
- Modern kitchen makes clever use of the compact space with high cupboards and deep drawers
- A contemporary timber staircase with stainless steel balustrading invites you upstairs to the 3 bedrooms
- The sunny master bedroom features WIR, en suite and north facing balcony, ideal for a peaceful morning coffee
- 2 well sized minor bedrooms with quality carpet and BIRs share family bathroom with tub and separate WC
- Potential to further landscape the garden, or enjoy the current low maintenance option, perfect for weekenders
- Split system A/C to main living and bedrooms for all year round comfort
- Laundry has plentiful storage, access to versatile para-line clothesline, discreet shed and garage entry
- Private driveway, DLUG with dual interior/exterior access, ample room for golf clubs and surfboards alike
If coastal living, room for visiting family and friends, and a modern interior is top of your wish list, then this may be the property you have been waiting for. Come and see it for yourself!
*All information offered by Bellarine Property is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Bellarine Property simply pass this information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Bellarine Property will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information.