“WHEN SIZE MATTERS”
This exceptionally large three-bedroom home boasts an incredible 108sqm of internal living and is surrounded by 125sqm of your own private gardens.
Located in the leafy Avenue's and just a hop, skip and jump to Beaufort Street making it an affordable way to enter into this premium suburb to take advantage of the first-class lifestyle, convenience and of course the school catchment areas!
Flooded with natural light and boasting expansive proportions throughout with two massive courtyards, it is in a very liveable condition as it is whilst offering an opportunity for the next owner to do future cosmetic upgrades in time.
The floor plan offers fantastic separation between living/sleeping areas and features a spacious living room with glass sliding door opening up outside. The open plan kitchen/dining area overlooks the second courtyard. Three excellent sized bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and share a family bathroom (the master is a semi-ensuite). There is a separate laundry and second W/C which could be a potential future second bathroom option.
Positioned just 300m from Beaufort Street where you will find bus stops and an endless list of cafes, restaurants, bars & shops waiting for you at the end of the street. Third Avenue Doctors Surgery and Pharmacy as well as Mount Lawley Primary & High are also an easy walk. A convenient and enviable lifestyle is certainly assured!
The proportions and layout will not disappoint. Inspection is a must!
Summary of features:
- 108sqm of internal living + 125sqm of gardens + carport & storeroom
- TWO very large courtyards
- Undercover carport & store room
- A/C to master bedroom & living area
- Spacious living room with sliding glass doors opening onto courtyard
- Open plan kitchen/dining overlooking second courtyard
- King-sized master with built in wardrobes & two further double/queen sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Separate laundry & second W/C (a future second bathroom option?)
- Entry hall
- Mount Lawley Primary & High school catchment
- 300m to bus stops & 1km to Mount Lawley train station
- 300m to Third Avenue Doctors Surgery Pharmacy, gyms, cafes, shops, restaurants & bars
- 3.5km to Perth CBD
Currently tenanted at $330 per week on a periodical lease meaning you can continue it as an investment or it can be vacant at settlement if an owner-occupier.