“HIGHLY DESIRABLE PARADE LIFESTYLE ON YOUR DOORSTEP”
Set just one street back from the ever-popular Parade, this charming two bedroom unit offers an enviable opportunity to live in one of Adelaide's premier suburbs and enjoy the vibrant lifestyle of Norwood. Upon entering, you are greeted with a light-filled and spacious open plan living and dining area with a balcony off the lounge, ideal for sitting out in the fresh air and enjoying a morning coffee. The two generous bedrooms have the added comfort of ceiling fans, with the master complete with built-in wardrobe.
Whether it be your first home, a downsizer, or a valuable investment, this property offers an enviable lifestyle in the heart of highly sought-after Norwood. With numerous cafés, bars, and restaurants on your doorstep, you are spoiled for choice and numerous retails outlets, as well as Foodland and Coles all within walking distance, make shopping a breeze. Just a short drive to the CBD and with public transport along The Parade, it could not get any easier to get into the city.
- Small group of three units in highly desirable location
- Spacious lounge and dining room with floating timber floor
- Recently painted and refreshed throughout
- Ceiling fans to bedrooms and lounge area
- Gas heater and wall mounted air conditioner to lounge and dining room
- Recently refreshed and light-filled kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Large updated contemporary bathroom with walk in shower, bath and toilet
- Roomy separate laundry with linen cupboard
- Single undercover carport adjacent the property, valuable under stair storage
CT Reference - 5039/810
Year Built - 1974
Total Build area - 107sqm (approx)
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN™