“UNIQUE SPACIOUS - LIFESTYLE LIVING”
This spacious and unique townhouse is well situated in an elevated and breezy position of popular inner city Toowong, offering space, privacy and lifestyle.
Freshly painted throughout amplifying the bright, open plan dining, kitchen and living area, flowing to a large front balcony; an ideal space for entertaining and enjoying the scenic outlook.
With 2 good size bedrooms both with built-ins, fans and air-conditioning, the main bedroom has an ensuite, study nook and small patio whilst the back bedroom opens out to an unexpected oasis incorporating a north facing large deck and courtyard with well-maintained gardens.
Close to Anzac Park, shops, cafes, transport, schools and CBD. Easy access to Centenary Highway and major arterial roads, Botanic Gardens, Mt Coot-tha walking and cycling tracks, the location is outstanding.
- Multiple living spaces
- Large front balcony with scenic views
- Private north facing rear courtyard with deck and gardens
- 2 bedrooms both with fans, built in robes and air-conditioning (master has study nook and its own balcony)
- Single lock up remote controlled garage with loft and storage area
- Air-conditioned, wood flooring open plan kitchen, living, and dining area
- Internal laundry
- Good sized kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Close to Brisbane Boys College, University of Queensland, Toowong and Indooroopilly Shopping Centres
Body Corporate Levy - $266 / Qtr
Sinking Fund Levy - $197 / Qtr