Poised perfectly for tranquillity and to set the scene of escapism, this home is located in a quiet street near bushland and makes for the ideal home to get away from the hustle of modern life.
Aligned for easy living this home is complete with open plan living, natural gas fixtures and fittings and an intuitive, multi-level design that presents distinct accommodation, entertaining areas and workspace while promoting a superb sense of connection and flow. This is epitomised through the west-facing yard that is bathed in sunlight that extends into the kitchen/dining area of the home to create the perfect indoor-outdoor synergy.
Privately placed on the higher level, all bedrooms are set with generous built-in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom also comes complete with ensuite and well placed for a sanctuary at the back of the home. Further features include:
* 3 bedrooms
* 2.5 bathrooms
* 2 car space lockup garage
* Large yard
* Master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite
* Air conditioned living room
* Powder room
* Shared insurance
This home places you in an epicentre which is a short drive to Brisbane and Surfers Paradise or the Westfield Town Centre at Coomera.
Why people love living in Coomera!
- Quick drive or walk to most amenities including Coles, Woolworths, cafes, and array of fast food restaurants
- In the highly desired catchment for Upper Coomera State High and close to private schools
- Local parks and playground
- Plenty of walking paths to explore
- Approximately 6 minutes to the Highway and 5 minutes to the Coomera Train station
- Bus route is close by allowing access to the public transport network
- 33 minutes to Surfers Paradise and approximately 40 minutes to Brisbane and Coolangatta
This home is calling for you, do not miss it!