“Currently Tenanted Duplex Moments to Palmerston CBD”
With a tenant currently in place, this well-presented complex with courtyard is an excellent investment opportunity, or owner/occupiers move in at the end of the lease and enjoy the convenient location close to schools and parks, and just five minutes to Palmerston CBD.
- Open-plan living/dining offers spacious light-filled living
- Living/dining opens to paved patio for alfresco entertaining
- Private, fully fenced courtyard also features a level lawn
- Good-sized corner kitchen features a built-in oven
- Shower over bath to well-presented main bathroom
- Built-in robes to both generous, light-filled bedrooms
- Low-maintenance floor tiles and split-system air conditioning throughout
- Built-in linen cupboard; stainless steel ceiling fans to living/dining
- External laundry discretely located off the rear patio
- Parking for one vehicle in single carport in boutique complex
Bright, light-filled interiors open to low-maintenance alfresco living in the private courtyard of this well-presented two-bedroom duplex that awaits your contemporary interior design.
Enter into the open-plan dining room where abundant natural light is joined by LED downlights and stainless steel ceiling fans.
The good-sized corner kitchen is off the living/dining room and features a built-in oven and plentiful cupboard space.
The living/dining area opens on to the paved patio that flows to a level lawn in the fenced courtyard where'll you entertain friends and family in privacy.
The well-presented main bathroom with shower over bath and the generous bedrooms are off the living/dining room.
There are built-in robes to both light-filled bedrooms, and a built-in linen cupboard adds convenience.
Split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout guarantee you year-round comfort, and the external laundry is discretely located off the rear patio.
Parking is for one vehicle in a single carport, and the centrally located boutique complex is beautifully maintained.
Investors will be circling this excellent courtyard duplex. Be first in line and organise an inspection today.
Area Under Title: 182 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,662.00 per annum (approximately)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corporate
Zoning: MD (Multiple Dwelling)