“Cutting Edge Style, Glen Secondary School Zone”
This sensational four bedroom three bathroom residence's state of the art contemporary architecture design, intelligent floor-plan and generous proportions provide an idyllic low maintenance executive lifestyle with a sophisticated sense of style, don't miss out this unique opportunity to purchase this one oﬀ kind architectural resident , private inspection available.
Natural light streams through the expansive open plan living and dining room featuring Oak floors and a striking premium kitchen boasting Bosch appliances and stone benches with integral dishwasher, opening to a large sandstone paved courtyard, ideal for entertaining and enjoying park views of Scotchmans Creek Reserve.
With two generous light-filled main bedroom with lavish en- suite and robe, accompanied by two additional spacious bedrooms with robes, a study, and designer bathroom.
Perfectly situated walking distance to The Glen and Kingsway shopping precinct, array of restaurants and shops, public library, trains to the city, range of top Government and private schools, it is impressively appointed with high ceiling , commercial grade double glazing windows, powder-room, laundry and internally accessed remote double garage (with two individual panel doors).
Others feature include:
• Expensive natural stone facade and commercial full height double glaze window
• Oak floorboards and stone bench for kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• High ceiling (3.2m ground floor, 3m first floor)
• Bosch 90cm Glass flame select gas cooktop and Bosch 90cm stainless steel oven
• Central reverse cycle air-conditioning and duct heating
• Samsung digital keyless entry and LED lights
• The Glen Shopping Centre: 2.1km
• Kingsway shopping precinct: 1.6km
• Scotchmans Creek Reserve: 50 m
• School catchment: Glen Waverley Secondary College - 1.3km, Pinewood Primary School - 800m
• CBD: 21km
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. The fixtures, fittings, appliances and services have not been tested and no guarantee as to their functionality or efficiency can be provided. Distances and timings are approximate. Prospect purchasers should independently verify the information contained in this document and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist