“Elegant and Expansive 3 Bedroom Apartment with Huge Outdoor Space”
Boasting spacious modern interiors and an elegant sun-bathed ambience, this 3-bedroom apartment offers peaceful living highlighted by a vast private outdoor zone, ideal for entertaining and a relaxed Eastern Suburbs lifestyle.
In a boutique building of only 6 apartments (2 per floor) in a much-desired Rose Bay street, it occupies the entire rear northern side of the building.
The luminous north facing open plan living/dining room flows through double doors to the expansive courtyard that wraps around the entirety of home's sunny western and northern sides.
The 3 bedrooms are all quiet spaces with b/in robes, the master with private en-suite and direct outdoor area access. The large contemporary kitchen leads to a full laundry with outdoor access.
Onslow St is long-regarded as a very much sought-after enclave, its lack of through-traffic and tree-lined nature giving it an air of tranquility yet around the corner from the transforming Rose Bay centre (soon to include Harris Farm and a planned new Woollies) and handy to Bondi Beach.
With few common walls and a house like feel, this terrific home stands out as an ideal family home or astute investment.
• Hampton's style living/dining seamlessly opens to a huge north facing warp-around terrace
• 252sqm of indoor outdoor living
• Large master bedroom with ensuite
• All bedrooms with built-in joinery
• Spacious family bathroom with spa bath
• Triple underground Lock-Up Garage with private access up to the apartment
• Granite gas kitchen with quality appliances
• Internal laundry with courtyard access
• Boutique security block of six apartments, 2 per floor
• Stroll to shops, eateries, schools and public transport
• Within the Rose Bay Primary School catchment
Strata: $1870.08pq (Admin $1,187.50 Capital $682.58)