“Centrally Located & Impressive Villa Unit”
- Well presented unit comprising 2 generous bedrooms both with Built-In-Robes
- Spacious lounge and updated kitchen with meals area
- Features include heating, air conditioning and polished floor boards.
- Low maintenance private court yard.
- Close to Train Station, Pier Street and Altona Beach a short walk away!
- This one is sure to impress, Inspection is a must!
- Pet Friendly home
*RENTAL AMOUNT INCLUDES WATER USAGE*
• To inspect this property, under current Government COVID-19 legislation, you MUST register
• Please click on the "Request an Inspection" button. If an inspection time is available, you will be able to click on the day and time to register to inspect it
• If you do not register, you will not be permitted to enter the property, and you will not be notified if the inspection has been cancelled
• YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN YOU ATTEND THE INSPECTION
• PHOTO ID REQUIRED TO INSPECT PROPERTY
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden
What’s around Hancock Street
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
Nearby schools in and around Altona, VIC
Discussions in Altona, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Altona, Victoria?
Similar Units for lease in Altona, VIC 3018
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs