“Entry Level Opportunity in Tightly Held Locale”
Quietly nestled in a delightful tree-lined street, in a great location, zone 2 quality schools and nearby excellent shopping facilities, this solid brick homette presents a unique and rare opportunity for keen renovators to purchase now, upgrade and profit. Investors with an keen sense of value will also be interested in this unique entry-level opportunity to purchase, rent out and hold.
Original polished timber floors the flow throughout the home. Relax in a generous lounge room with bright bay window or step on through to a combined kitchen/dining room where the original cabinetry, appliances and design offer functional amenities. There is plenty of cupboard space and enough room for a kitchen table. A split system air conditioner will ensure a comfortable year-round environment.
Both bedrooms are of good double sized proportion, both offering polished timber floors and neutral decor. Tidy bathroom features separate bath and shower plus there is a separate powder room. A bright walk-through laundry will provide access to a spacious lawn covered rear yard where there's plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
A single lock-up garage with roller door completes a very tidy offering on a generous allotment where there is so much future potential for renovation and upgrades.
* Solid brick homette on generous allotment
* Home in good original condition, ready to upgrade
* Renovators delight or value investment
* Polished timber floors through the main home
* Generous living room with bright bay window
* Combined kitchen/dining with split system air conditioner
* Kitchen features original cabinetry, tiled splashback's, double sink and functional appliances
* 2 spacious bedrooms, both of good double sized proportion
* Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Separate powder room
* Walk-through laundry with exterior access
* Generous lawn covered rear courtyard
* Single garage with roller door
* Great location zoned to excellent schools
Marden Shopping Centre & Firle Shopping Centre are just up the road for your daily groceries and Portrush Road or Payneham Roads are available for public transport. The Payneham Oval is within walking distance for your daily exercise and recreation, along with the River Torrens Linear Park and the Payneham Swimming Centre.
The zoned Primary School is Trinity Gardens Primary School and the zoned secondary schools are Norwood Morialta Middle & High Schools. Quality private education is nearby at St Joseph's Primary, Marden Senior College, Pembroke College and St Peters College.
Council | Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Zone | GN - General Neighbourhood
House | 111 sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $TBC pa
Water | $TBC pq
ESL | $TBC pq
Ray White Norwood are taking preventive measures for the health and safety of its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that social distancing will be required at this open inspection.