Home loan calculator?
“Style, quality and sophistication”
You will be impressed with the quality and design of this newly built Hamptons themed home boasting comfort and convenience, located 8 minutes to Wauchope and 25 minutes to Port Macquarie in the picturesque village of Beechwood. This contemporary residence will certainly impress, an architecturally designed and light-filled home, offers everything a family could need, where no expense has been spared.
* An entertainer's kitchen, stone bench tops, an abundance of cabinetry and large island bench with seating for the family
* Closed fireplace with floor to ceiling natural stone feature
* Separate media room & study nook
* Feature panelled walls, ducted air conditioning and ceilings fans
* Travertine tiles are a feature throughout the home
* The imposing master bedroom is perfect for those who enjoy their own space with impressive views from the private balcony. Boasting an oversized ensuite with double vanity, walk-in robe and a bonus loft offering additional living space or convenient storage
* The remaining three bedrooms are also spacious with built in robes, ceiling fans and feature panelled walls. The vaulted style ceilings give a feeling of spaciousness and grandeur
* A generous main bathroom with quality fixtures incorporating and continuing the themed tiles used throughout the home
* Stone benchtops in the laundry with 3rd shower, toilet and vanity
* Watergum tree lined driveway
* Opportunity to purchase adjoining block to maximise total land size of 1116sqm approx
* This home is an opulent and complete package, allowing you to turn the key and move straight in with nothing further to spend.
Please note in accordance with NSW Covid restrictions, you will be required to wear a mask and check in using the Service NSW app before accessing the property. 1 person inside the property at any one time. We thank you for your cooperation & taking part in keeping our community safe.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is obtained from property owners or third-party sources which we believe are reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries.