“Beautifully presented home on a large corner block”
This beautifully presented well loved 3 x 1 family home sitting on Approx. 718sqm zoned R20/35(retain & build potential, subject to council approval), has a mass amount of space inside and outside the home.
* Neatly presented front yard with concrete drive way leading to double garage,
* Pathway running along the side to the front door,
* Large grassed area,
* Lovely bordered garden beds surround.
* Stepping in through the front door into a tiled foyer entrance,
* Leading to a massive sized lounge room with a small bar area, bay window, R/C Air Conditioner, 2 wall lights on either side of the window and one in the bar, telephone and areal points, blinds and brand new carpet.
* Neatly sized dining room also with new carpet.
* Kitchen has great cupboard and bench space along with a brand new oven.
* Games room is a great size with a pot belly heater, 2 feature wall lights, carpet, blinds with entrance to the backyard.
* Master bedroom is a great sized room with blinds, telephone point and new carpet.
* Bedroom 2 is a double bed size room with blinds a dimmer to the light switch and new carpet.
* Bedroom 3 is a little smaller but still a double size room with blinds, dimmer on the light switch, R/C Air Conditioner and new carpet.
* Bathroom has a roman bath with shower inside along with a single vanity that has 2 doors and 3 drawer cupboard space.
* Laundry has a built in linen press, toilet and entrance to the backyard.
* Stepping out to the backyard from the games room is a surprisingly large spaced area, with a undercover colour bond entertainment area overlooking a huge grassed area surrounded by garden beds along with gated front entrance which comes in handy whilst entertainment.
* To the back of the yard is slabbed with beautifully retained garden beds leading to the other side of the backyard is also enormous boasting the double drive through garage entrance that has a heap of space inside and to the right you have a nice sized garden shed and then still plenty more room.
* Freshly painted inside.
* New carpet to lounge, dining, hallway and bedrooms.
* Instant gas hot water system.
* Security fly screens to all doors.
If this is something that you have been waiting for, then don't wait as houses like this one are going in a matter of days!!
Call us now,
Sean 0411 577 920 or Tammy 0403 123 925
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Dodds Place
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Whiteman & Associates
Nearby schools in and around Beechboro, WA
Discussions in Beechboro, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Beechboro, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Beechboro, WA 6063
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs