“Potential Perfect Family Home or Investment”
Welcome! This classic 1956 grand-master double-brick family home has remarkably spacious bedrooms and towering ceilings that can easily accommodate for a growing family of giants. Solidly constructed and well-proportioned both internally and externally. This home has been recently made available to young professionals as well as tertiary students.
- 4 spacious double-bedrooms, formal lounge or fifth bedroom
- Solid double brick with lofty 3.2M ceilings
- Wide entrance hallway
- Updated kitchen with stone bench and gas cooking
- 6kW solar unit & two split systems
- 1.5 bathroom (additional separate WC)
- 2 storage sheds plus bonus wine cellar
- Rental potential $625/wk (room letting combined)
- Manageable gardens on 642M2 of land (approx.)
Superbly located within footsteps to Asian grocery store, pharmacy, multicultural restaurants, TafeSA Regency Campus, Durant Rd family friendly reserve, and public transport. Liveable as is or add your own personal touch to suit.
Rates: $1208.50 p.a. approx.
Water: $75.40 p.q. approx.
Sewer: $112.33 p.q. approx.
ESL: $288.15 p.a. approx.
Landsize: 642sqM approx.
(Please seek independent advice on the suitability of this property for your own personal requirements).