“Family Perfection In Fabulous Location”
This modern family home will delight family buyers with versatile living spaces, generous bedroom sizes and a great size corner allotment of approximately 729m2. Lifestyle focused buyers will love the proximity to the wide-open spaces of Easton Reserve and the Pimpala Conservation Reserve. At the same time, easy access to Woodcroft College, Prescott College and Woodcroft Town Centre ticks all the boxes for the perfect family upgrade.
Formal and informal living areas ensure that there is plenty of room for fun, or to find space to relax. A well-appointed kitchen joins the family and casual meals spaces in the centre of the home, creating a versatile open-plan space. Plentiful bench and cupboard space set the tone in a stylish, modern kitchen that boasts stainless steel appliances, including a gas cooktop and dishwasher; every meal will be a pleasure.
Open plan living transitions smoothly to a fabulous paved outdoor entertaining space nearby. A pitched roof pergola overhead welcomes plenty of natural light while the addition of lighting, ceiling fan and extensive retractable blinds make this an area that can be used effectively all year-round.
A near double-sized master bedroom is tucked away at the front of the home boasting a built-in robe, ceiling fan and a well-sized en-suite bathroom, while the family bedrooms are all well-proportioned featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans throughout.
A comprehensive update to the main bathroom pairs stylish neutral tones with quality fixtures and fittings, while a large linen press nearby adds to the fabulous storage space throughout.
Gardens to the front and rear of the home are well-established yet exceedingly easy to maintain, and an amply sized lawn area offers welcome open space for children and pets. The handy work shed is sure to inspire the keen gardener or home handyperson with a bonus second outdoor entertaining space opening up even more possibilities.
A double carport with auto roller doors provides secure parking while the extra-wide driveway offers ample space for an additional car, boat, trailer or caravan. Additionally, the potential for side vehicle access to the rear yard remains an attractive option. Driveway pavement already in place, the addition of gates to the eastern boundary fence would deliver even more secure parking and impressive access to the rear yard.
A fantastic family home offering a rare combination of size, seclusion and easy access to a wide range of lifestyle amenities. Contact Sarvin (Vinnie) Kumar today for more information.
· Desirable corner block in a quiet cul-de-sac location
· Large 739m2 (approx.) allotment with provision for vehicle side-access if desired
· Extra-wide driveway perfect for a third car, trailer/boat or caravan
· Double carport with secure roller door access
· Ducted evaporative cooling
· Formal lounge and dining rooms
· Four good size bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans throughout
· Large master bedroom with built-in robe and en-suite
· Central open plan family/meals/kitchen area with split reverse cycle air-conditioner
· Spacious, modern kitchen with plentiful bench and storage space, large pantry cupboard and stainless appliances (including gas cooktop and dishwasher)
· Sliding door access from the central open plan living to a fabulous paved undercover entertaining area with lighting, fan and retractable blinds
· Thoroughly updated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, full-size tub, frameless shower screen and huge linen storage to the hallway outside
· Well-established easy care gardens with lovely lawn area perfect for kids and pets
· Handy 5.6 x 3.0 workshop with adjoining secondary outdoor entertaining space
· Sought after location offering easy access to shopping, transport and quality schooling
· Desirable, lifestyle-enhancing green spaces like Easton and Pimpala Conservation Reserves just a short walk away