“Hints of the Hamptons”
A breath of fresh air for large families, this stylish residence soars over two levels with sweeping open plan living and dining spaces flowing seamlessly to spectacular alfresco entertaining areas both front and rear. Placed on the high side of the street with leafy views extending to North Head and revealing an ocean cameo, its sought-after family friendly setting is within footsteps of city buses and parks plus an easy stroll to Manly Dam bush trails and primary schools.
* Enormous living space opens to deck via glass bi-fold door
* Vast sunlit north-easterly entertainers’ deck with leafy views
* Dining room with double-height ceilings and casual living area
* Glass bi-folds open to rear terrace and lawn with a Jacuzzi
* Sleek marble island kitchen with dual drawer dishwasher
* Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Main with walk-in robe and ensuite, separate home office
* Stylish modern bathrooms, pull-down stairs to attic storeroom
* Timber flooring, louvered windows and gas heating outlets
* Set on 668sqm of enclosed, landscaped, child-friendly gardens
* Short stroll to Balgowlah North Public School and Seaforth Oval
* Moments to village shops, the hospital beaches and the city
* Car spaces plus garage converted into a retreat and storeroom
Council: $600pq approx.
Water: $250pq approx.